Cade Chaos Grimoire

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cant believe they dont have a gif...
Gerald and his partner, Dale Wrigley... ...were parked at this doughnut shop, Alfie's Donuts, when.... This 1 970 Dodge Challenger pulled up across the street. DALE: Gerald, only three weeks out of the academy... ...walked out with a coffee... GERALD: Thanks, folks. ...and my bear claw. MAN: Hey, you. Driver asked him a question. Where's Farmington? DALE: Looked like he was giving street directions. Take it over to 66... ...and Farmington's up 65 miles. Quick ride. You going there? DALE: When he finished and waved him thanks... ...then up come that shotgun. You cop-killing ***********! MALLORY: Whoo-hoo! [GUNSHOTS] [SIREN WAILS] WAYNE: In the ensuing chase... ...a tragic murder occurred. American bronze medalist marathon bicyclist.... MALLORY: I always wanted to shoot at one. They.re not so easy to hit. We ***** and pillaged the first show to do this. We changed the order so it's less obvious. It needs a new intro. You can't cannibalize yourself all the time. WAYNE: Repetition works. -You'il wind up with ****. -Repetition works. You think that those nitwits in zombie-land remember anything? It's junk food for the brains. Filler. Fodder. Whatever. Just build to the interview. Keep saying that word, "Live interview with Wayne Gale!" Anticipation. That's what it's all about. -Mickey and Mallory? -Hot. -They.re hot. -Totally hot. I love Mickey and Mallory! They're so cool. They're so great! [CHEERlNG]
Tldr

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earl Grey infused gin, lemon juice, simple syrup - topped with foamed egg white.

PXL_20230324_223613620.jpg

Tiny mason jar makes me look like I have truckasaurus hands
(Really disappointed that there are like 15 different danger zone gifs and none from that bit)

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earl Grey infused gin, lemon juice, simple syrup - topped with foamed egg white.

(Really disappointed that there are like 15 different danger zone gifs and none from that bit)
Foam egg white? :grimacing-face:

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not want to do the things today. Any of them.
It’s probably the egg whites…..

I’m moving rather slow myself this morning…….. I had hoped to be at LFS by now. The kids are still eating breakfast and I’m still in pjs :face-with-rolling-eyes: :confused:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skeletor and I have the house to ourselves until like 3am, hubs went to his friends to watch some wrestling and I don't have it in me to people tonight.

Planned to stay home and read my book....

Finished my book within like 30 min of getting home from work.:loudly-crying-face:

Trying to find something to read next... :rolleyes:

Smol companion
PXL_20230326_024720874.jpg

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That looks like pumpkin pie in a jar.

We have been getting into gin lately too!!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like pumpkin pie in a jar.

We have been getting into gin lately too!!
Man IDK why I slept on it for so long. Actually yes I do, I'm not a fan of vodka at all and I just assumed it was the same thing but sad lol. I was wrong.

Back