Cade Chaos Grimoire

Click buy. DOOOOO IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!
I knowwww, I thought it was a fluke the first time, and then realized after the 2nd time where it was catching on a bump in the plastic. Never opening that side of the dumpster again. Hopefully they fix the other side by the time I get back from vacation
ryan reynolds facepalm GIF
Nice little workmans comp claim will make quick work of that issue!
 
LOL, how did that Enabler Eagle_Steve get in there ....:rolleyes:
Yeah I know, but that hits MY scorecard and really what did I do but sit in the dark and stare at my tank extra days? Dr couldn't do anything for me so nothing for workmans comp to cover. I have over 160 hrs of sick time alone, didn't hurt me to use the 18ish I plugged in last week.

Corporate....
 
I currently have a shopping cart full (ATS and air pump for it) waiting for me to decide to pull the trigger with Marine Depot because @sp1187 @MERKEY @LRT (probably more of you) are a bunch of enablers...

But I have another one full of zoas elsewhere... what to do...
Just passing it on.
Buy everything. Too many options stress me out.
Hahahahaha
 
I currently have a shopping cart full (ATS and air pump for it) waiting for me to decide to pull the trigger with Marine Depot because @sp1187 @MERKEY @LRT (probably more of you) are a bunch of enablers...

But I have another one full of zoas elsewhere... what to do...
Get them both.... consider yourself enabled...
 
Okay zoas ordered. Now I need to sort out my skimmer drainage situation and then click place order on that ATS...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new