OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not going to lie, the fishing mini game for this move sucks.

PXL_20230614_131342134.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish moved and temp in 10g. Moving the dog tonight, coming home and starting the breakdown (rocks, etc for the night). Tank moves tomorrow.

Sitting at the imaging place right now to get x-rays of my foot to see if I fractured it last month or if its a dislocation/subluxation that keeps randomly slipping in and out :rolleyes:

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish moved and temp in 10g. Moving the dog tonight, coming home and starting the breakdown (rocks, etc for the night). Tank moves tomorrow.

Sitting at the imaging place right now to get x-rays of my foot to see if I fractured it last month or if its a dislocation/subluxation that keeps randomly slipping in and out :rolleyes:
Oh no fun.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: display drained 100% yesterday. Corals lived in sump overnight with a powerhead for flow. At an appt then I pack the corals, drain the sump, and unscrew the plumbing.... Then a full day of moving the tank and setting it back up.

I hurt already.

That ladder killed my foot even more. This *was* the first week it was kinda feeling a little better :crying-face:

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: display drained 100% yesterday. Corals lived in sump overnight with a powerhead for flow. At an appt then I pack the corals, drain the sump, and unscrew the plumbing.... Then a full day of moving the tank and setting it back up.

I hurt already.

That ladder killed my foot even more. This *was* the first week it was kinda feeling a little better :crying-face:
You got this!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They have several called hot tomalli thodactus, but i wonder if its just a normal red rhodi?

Might just be a bright red rhodi...
Could be one of those "Fuzzy Carpet" Mushrooms. I have a couple of green ones. They look like Rhodactis but with more fuzz. That red one you posted kinda looks like a St Thomas but when I zoom in it's hard to tell if the nodules are St Thomas or not.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Goaway looks like it?

Pretty sure my red one disappeared in the move :crying-face: I didn't see it again unpacking everyone yesterday.

Everything is in the tank except the fish, it finally cleared up. Moving the fish over today once I get a chance to rearrange the rock into something that makes sense again. Minimal sand for the wrasse. Waiting for anyone in this house to wake up before I start making noise..... I've been fully awake for 1.5 hrs already

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh.

And I hurt. My foot thing feels signficantly worse again, I still don't have results from the xray (maybe should have done it after I potentially injured it more by moving).

It still doesn't look swollen though which is bizarre.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Goaway looks like it?

Pretty sure my red one disappeared in the move :crying-face: I didn't see it again unpacking everyone yesterday.

Everything is in the tank except the fish, it finally cleared up. Moving the fish over today once I get a chance to rearrange the rock into something that makes sense again. Minimal sand for the wrasse. Waiting for anyone in this house to wake up before I start making noise..... I've been fully awake for 1.5 hrs already
I always lost something in every move, coral or fish would randomly disappear.

Oh.

And I hurt. My foot thing feels signficantly worse again, I still don't have results from the xray (maybe should have done it after I potentially injured it more by moving).

It still doesn't look swollen though which is bizarre.
Hopefully youll get some answers. And a means of comfort for the foot.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always lost something in every move, coral or fish would randomly disappear.

Hopefully youll get some answers. And a means of comfort for the foot.
I think I need to not be on it, which is kinda impossible at this point between working retail and moving. We'll get there though. After this weekend the extra stuff should calm down for a bit until the next move, and hopefully it'll be healed by then lol

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I need to not be on it, which is kinda impossible at this point between working retail and moving. We'll get there though. After this weekend the extra stuff should calm down for a bit until the next move, and hopefully it'll be healed by then lol
The fact you need to be on your feet and often, i sure hope so. Working with a foot with issues is about as fun as a cacti bath. dang

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact you need to be on your feet and often, i sure hope so. Working with a foot with issues is about as fun as a cacti bath. dang
That visual gives me phantom stab pains. I can just imagine all the glochids stuck in me for ages.... I think it would have to be followed by a fire bath.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That visual gives me phantom stab pains. I can just imagine all the glochids stuck in me for ages.... I think it would have to be followed by a fire bath.
I am so sorry!

It just reminded me of how in new mexico, a crimal went on the run and fell into a chollas cacti. The cops had to approach the cacti with caution :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Back