OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, yeah... I ordered 3 pretty blastos from reeftide recently as well. Those should show up the same day as my UC winnings. Part of the reason I keep trying to ignore that red. 2 I've never seen before in lighter colors, and a black widow.

Here's the thumbnails from the order summary:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, yeah... I ordered 3 pretty blastos from reeftide recently as well. Those should show up the same day as my UC winnings. Part of the reason I keep trying to ignore that red. 2 I've never seen before in lighter colors, and a black widow.

Here's the thumbnails from the order summary:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Peach... love it...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peach... love it...
I'm excited to see it in person, it probably won't look as cool in my tank though. They at least advertise how they photograph instead of trying to pass it off like they're not in super blue light: "Photos are taken under Radion G4 Pros, 100% Violet, 100% UV, 100% Deep Blue, 50% Blue. Daylight photos are available upon request. All corals are mounted on a 3/4 inch plug, unless otherwise stated they are 3/4 - 1 inch in size."

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready for round 2 of the live sale?
Yeah, wonder what they'll put up today. I may have missed yesterday since I was in and out but I didn't see any lobos/trachys/etc just a few scolys?

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got ya, see I just don't really want any clowns lol. Mine aren't *that* bad though. My arms & hands are also covered in tattoos and they leave them alone, they've definitely calmed down since I moved them from the 20 to the 90, but they're still ridiculous and mean when they're nesting.
I had two one was name Esau and he tried to bite all the time. Then when power went out he died. Karma was all like UwU

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, wonder what they'll put up today. I may have missed yesterday since I was in and out but I didn't see any lobos/trachys/etc just a few scolys?
There were no Welso, Lobo, Trachy's I was pretty pumped at the beginning as this was my first live sale. But I was less and less impressed as the day went on...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There were no Welso, Lobo, Trachy's I was pretty pumped at the beginning as this was my first live sale. But I was less and less impressed as the day went on...
That's exactly why I just check in periodically throughout the day instead of hanging out at the computer the entire time. Seems like most do bursts of similar items at a time so when I suddenly see a number of things I'm interested in I'll relocate and be more active for a bit until they move back to acros lol

Sometimes I just check the aftersales instead

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's exactly why I just check in periodically throughout the day instead of hanging out at the computer the entire time. Seems like most do bursts of similar items at a time so when I suddenly see a number of things I'm interested in I'll relocate and be more active for a bit until they move back to acros lol

Sometimes I just check the aftersales instead
Yea at first I was on there (nothing better to do it was storming) then I cleaned, had some whiskey, and made like 60 chocolate chip cookies with MhMs in them for no reason...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea at first I was on there (nothing better to do it was storming) then I cleaned, had some whiskey, and made like 60 chocolate chip cookies with MhMs in them for no reason...
Stormed in the evening here, and should be starting again any minute... I had a bunch of margaritas and made plans to make some brownies today with leftover blackberry puree from the margaritas I made yesterday... cookies sound delicious

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stormed in the evening here, and should be starting again any minute... I had a bunch of margaritas and made plans to make some brownies today with leftover blackberry puree from the margaritas I made yesterday... cookies sound delicious
Yum blackberry puree

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So why you guys where do the live sale thing I also went to a nslfs. 1hr away

20210410_225820.jpg
20210410_225709.jpg
20210410_212720.jpg
20210410_212658.jpg
20210410_212824.jpg
Worth the trip... I have 4 an hour north, 3 that are 1 hour 15 minutes east, 4 that are 1 hour 20 south, 1 that is 55 minutes west and frank 3.5 hours away... only thing local is petco

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back