Cade Chaos Grimoire

Follow Your Heart Want GIF by Yellowstone
annoyed GIF
 
Hey what's this nubbin? It looks like an unidentified nubbin I have
I bought 2 toadstools at the swap I went to and that's one of them, can't remember which species is which, they're both in the tank though and just finally started to settle in. The file was harassing them initially, I believe.

I think this was the "long tentacle" Japanese green blahblah whatever one
 
I once had to prove to my husband that dollop was not only a word but a measurement.

It happens.
When my son was younger we went to a restaurant and he asked if he could get "just a dollop" of sour cream on his baked potato. The waitress looked at us like:
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Some people are so uncivilized.
 
I noticed a couple weeks ago that I didn't see my lantern basslet anywhere, and I posted last week that I thought she passed - I assumed CUC took care of her afterwards.

Well I wasn't entirely wrong. She did pass....

PXL_20230412_194838564.jpg


And was preserved beautifully. So... Yeah. No idea when that happened because I keep the jump screen on the tank most of the time.

My poor girl.
 
So crispy. Keeping her. She has both eyes still and stands up on her own. I'll find a shelf for her in the meantime and I planned to set up a water themed oddity shelf after the move anyway, she'll go there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new