Cade Chaos Grimoire

sounds like good CS :star-struck:
Yes, thankfully. I really didn't want to have to fight someone today :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
This little baby is now triple the size he was yesterday, but such a dwarf compared to the other one lol. Looks like he has a little inflating to do still to be honest
PXL_20230517_134428411.jpg
 
Favia sometimes so really well and other times not so much. I had one gets to triple the size in a matter of two weeks and then retract and die two days later...
 
Arc eye hawkfish. Never kept one, but they're reported to be very territorial and will try to eat anything that will fit in their mouth.
 
Arc eye hawkfish. Never kept one, but they're reported to be very territorial and will try to eat anything that will fit in their mouth.
Moreso than other hawkfish??
 
He was in a tank with a bunch of anthias, fairy wrasse, and firefish but no one was near him
 
Yup. Sounds like he's an arser.
Yeah I wasn't sure if it was because he was down on a rock or if it was because he's a douchemonger
 
Good birthday.

Brunch at a dive restaurant (don't judge).

Aquarium.

Bar.

All those fish and now we're thinking seafood for dinner?? :thinking-face:
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new