Cade Chaos Grimoire

Bored GIF


So flippin' excited for you!! Go easy with your hand though, don't need that flaring up and causing more delays!
 
Not here yet window is 10-2, it's 1112. Matt just left to run errands (not sure why he couldn't do that before the window) I'm stressing.

People who are going to help get it in won't be here till 1230ish. I'm crossing my fingers for delivery after they arrive.
 
Everyone knows if you leave or get busy during a delivery window is when they actually show up, c'mon Matt!

Season 4 Comedy GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
My thoughts exactly.. Every vehicle I hear drive by is sending me into panic mode :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Now just waiting on the guys to get here and help us get it inside since I'm useless with this hand :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Awesome!!! Can’t wait to see this filled!! Love me a peninsula. The possibilities are endless with aquascape and corals… only down fall I’ve found is getting good flow without wave makers on the viewing end.. I finally broke down and put a mp40 over there sigh… I have 2 mp40’s and 2 ice cap 4k gyree on the overflow side and it wasn’t enough…
 
@rmorris_14 doesn't believe you cut the hand, want's pic's to prove... :thinking-face: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Awesome!!! Can’t wait to see this filled!! Love me a peninsula. The possibilities are endless with aquascape and corals… only down fall I’ve found is getting good flow without wave makers on the viewing end.. I finally broke down and put a mp40 over there sigh… I have 2 mp40’s and 2 ice cap 4k gyree on the overflow side and it wasn’t enough…
I figured I was going to need to put something on the viewing end. I have 2 mp40s already but I'm not sure how I'll configure anything yet.
 
He’s got a hand fetish and you’re the scape goat! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
No, "Mrs Halloween" can't stand the sight of blood, go figure... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new