Cade Chaos Grimoire

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bored GIF

So flippin' excited for you!! Go easy with your hand though, don't need that flaring up and causing more delays!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not here yet window is 10-2, it's 1112. Matt just left to run errands (not sure why he couldn't do that before the window) I'm stressing.

People who are going to help get it in won't be here till 1230ish. I'm crossing my fingers for delivery after they arrive.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone knows if you leave or get busy during a delivery window is when they actually show up, c'mon Matt!

Season 4 Comedy GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
My thoughts exactly.. Every vehicle I hear drive by is sending me into panic mode :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!!! Can’t wait to see this filled!! Love me a peninsula. The possibilities are endless with aquascape and corals… only down fall I’ve found is getting good flow without wave makers on the viewing end.. I finally broke down and put a mp40 over there sigh… I have 2 mp40’s and 2 ice cap 4k gyree on the overflow side and it wasn’t enough…

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!!! Can’t wait to see this filled!! Love me a peninsula. The possibilities are endless with aquascape and corals… only down fall I’ve found is getting good flow without wave makers on the viewing end.. I finally broke down and put a mp40 over there sigh… I have 2 mp40’s and 2 ice cap 4k gyree on the overflow side and it wasn’t enough…
I figured I was going to need to put something on the viewing end. I have 2 mp40s already but I'm not sure how I'll configure anything yet.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He’s got a hand fetish and you’re the scape goat! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
No, "Mrs Halloween" can't stand the sight of blood, go figure... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back