Cade Chaos Grimoire

No, "Mrs Halloween" can't stand the sight of blood, go figure... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Or anything swollen.. my son busted his chin yesterday and it was swollen and badly bruised. I couldn’t look at him all night.

Ironic
 
No, "Mrs Halloween" can't stand the sight of blood, go figure... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Oh man!! Ive seen some gnarly pictures of guys hands in my shop getting smashed to oblivion like bones shattered and stuffs hanging out :expressionless-face: we work with heavy machinery and it’s common *gag*
 
Or anything swollen.. my son busted his chin yesterday and it was swollen and badly bruised. I couldn’t look at him all night.

Ironic
I was gonna say it's almost closed up but just nasty swollen with a weird crater where it hasn't quite connected again - but you don't wanna see that
 
C'mon ,it's 12:45 ,get the firewood off already ,let's see that thing... ;) :)
 
Oh man!! Ive seen some gnarly pictures of guys hands in my shop getting smashed to oblivion like bones shattered and stuffs hanging out :expressionless-face: we work with heavy machinery and it’s common *gag*
my stomach did summersaults reading that
Dislike Reaction GIF
 
:star-struck: Are you happy? This day has been a long time in the making.
Yes! Still no idea how I'm handling lighting. But I'm excited to have something here finally!
 
Took the boys to the local Cajun place for food since they manual labored for me.

I think it's food coma time.
 
Sitting here drinking my coffee staring at this tank...

I don't think I can reach the center bottom even on a step ladder :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new