Cade Chaos Grimoire

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, "Mrs Halloween" can't stand the sight of blood, go figure... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Oh man!! Ive seen some gnarly pictures of guys hands in my shop getting smashed to oblivion like bones shattered and stuffs hanging out :expressionless-face: we work with heavy machinery and it’s common *gag*

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or anything swollen.. my son busted his chin yesterday and it was swollen and badly bruised. I couldn’t look at him all night.

Ironic
I was gonna say it's almost closed up but just nasty swollen with a weird crater where it hasn't quite connected again - but you don't wanna see that

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man!! Ive seen some gnarly pictures of guys hands in my shop getting smashed to oblivion like bones shattered and stuffs hanging out :expressionless-face: we work with heavy machinery and it’s common *gag*
my stomach did summersaults reading that
Dislike Reaction GIF

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:star-struck: Are you happy? This day has been a long time in the making.
Yes! Still no idea how I'm handling lighting. But I'm excited to have something here finally!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back