Cade Chaos Grimoire

ID please. Scraggly bush only blooms in spring. Not very temp resistant.
20240506_192935.jpg
20240506_192938.jpg
 
Oh ,this is the complaint dept ??
Vette keeps spamming my build thread... :thinking-face: ;)
He told someone they should get a Yellow Coris for their bare bottom and it would be fine.
 
Azaleas are a subspecies of rhododendron :winking-face:
I saw that after I posted. I was just too lazy to retract my statement. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I saw that after I posted. I was just too lazy to retract my statement. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
No need to retract, you weren't wrong
 
1715530288853.png


That's with reactions turned off :loudly-crying-face:

This is why I suck at following new threads.
 
UV ,media reactor , water changes ? but i don't think you do WC's... :thinking-face::)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new