Cade Chaos Grimoire

I also cheated and bought something that comes without me having to do anything but screw pipes together lol
Well I could have gone that route myself, it came with all the durso plumbing but I wanted the Herbie instead so I made it all difficult. That's so like me.
 
Weird rock moved to peninsula, will give the cuc something to clean up once they arrive.

Also has a couple baby mushrooms on it so we'll see what happens with that.

CUC just walked up to the door. Talk at you fools later.
 
Some rocks....
1000005921.jpg
 
Oh. Hey. @LiverockRocks cool buckets! No wonder the boxes stayed so dry :face-with-tears-of-joy:

1000005925.jpg
 
Holy hell, who talked to me into buying this much rock :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: I'm sure there will be multiple redecoratings, but everything is in.

1000005930.jpg
1000005931.jpg
1000005932.jpg
 
Holy hell, who talked to me into buying this much rock :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: I'm sure there will be multiple redecoratings, but everything is in.

1000005930.jpg
1000005931.jpg
1000005932.jpg
I love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new