Cade Chaos Grimoire

It looks really good.
Thank you, I hope to one day have it to the status of my old tank pre-move. Still working through some kinks.
 
Star Wars Ily GIF by slicedbread
 
I feel like opening up rockwork may have improved the situation enough that I don't need to replace anything. Now that I've looked at the tank a couple days after upsetting everything.
 
Today's list:

Dr appt (virtual)
Nail appt
Send off water sample

Guys are here pouring a concrete slab for us to extend the porch.
 
Sample in the mailbox.

Replaced carbon in the peninsula.

Noticed the skimmer seems to be stuck....🤔

Rolls coming today so I can do some roller maintenance.
 
Bugs arrived yesterday.

Gorgs tomorrow.

Unsure on plants.....

Fury is shedding like crazy, her fur regrowth from old wounds is way less noticable now & we feel like she's going bald 😂
 
What'd you do?!?
Someone actually closed up the trash gate at work which jams easily. I yanked on the rod to release it and smashed my thumb between 2 metal bits. But hey, better me than them and at least it got opened. 🤷‍♀️
 
Someone actually closed up the trash gate at work which jams easily. I yanked on the rod to release it and smashed my thumb between 2 metal bits. But hey, better me than them and at least it got opened. 🤷‍♀️
Ouch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new