Cade Chaos Grimoire

Nirvanas grow quick, so be sure to keep them isolated. At least they are a pretty one, unlike plain brown ones lol.
I couldn't remember if it was Nirvana's and Pandora's or one vs the other. Thank you. (I think it's both).

They're going to sit in that thing until I decide where to put them all. Contemplating picking up a bit of LR rubble from one of my lfs and attaching some to that.
 
I couldn't remember if it was Nirvana's and Pandora's or one vs the other. Thank you. (I think it's both).

They're going to sit in that thing until I decide where to put them all. Contemplating picking up a bit of LR rubble from one of my lfs and attaching some to that.
Pretty sure any paly is fast growing.
 
Caught 4 in one photo tonight.

PXL_20210127_224503006.jpg
 
As I mentioned before, we got the tank free from an LFS, used. My incredibly talented husband built a new stand and canopy - as well as a matching cabinet because the one that came with was falling apart and white. Here's a few photos as it was starting up.... Mostly to show off his skills.
MVIMG_20181213_141948.jpg
MVIMG_20190105_121708.jpg
IMG_20190407_111054.jpg
I like the towel rack idea.
 
Mystery pack list:

Nirvana, blue steel, candy apple green, vampire in drag, Fiji solar flare, c-137

PXL_20210127_214559143.jpg



Temp holding spot. 5 of 6 are already out within 30 min of tank entry
Nice Mystery pack!
 
I couldn't remember if it was Nirvana's and Pandora's or one vs the other. Thank you. (I think it's both).

They're going to sit in that thing until I decide where to put them all. Contemplating picking up a bit of LR rubble from one of my lfs and attaching some to that.
It is both. Pandora’s and Nirvanas are quick growers. I actually like the 2 mixed, as they grow at about the same rate. Makes for a nice contrast.
 
Quick update: almost all RFA are visible again, not fully fluffed back up like normal but they're considering it. All *new* zoas are out (the multipack that went in after the filefish left and 2 that went in right a few days before the filefish came out), all older zoas are starting to open in patches. I don't know how much is actual damage they need to recover from vs fear from being nipped at regularly.
 
Quick update: almost all RFA are visible again, not fully fluffed back up like normal but they're considering it. All *new* zoas are out (the multipack that went in after the filefish left and 2 that went in right a few days before the filefish came out), all older zoas are starting to open in patches. I don't know how much is actual damage they need to recover from vs fear from being nipped at regularly.
Thats awesome.
 
Feeling too lazy to glue all the new zoas in.... Thinking about leaving 4 or 5 of them on that little rock thing and seeing what happens for awhile. hmm...
 
Feeling too lazy to glue all the new zoas in.... Thinking about leaving 4 or 5 of them on that little rock thing and seeing what happens for awhile. hmm...
I do that all the time real easy to pull if something is off.
 
There's one closer that I prefer for corals, but my fish & food go-to is closing
You can always make your own food. It's cheaper more cash for rfas.
 
In other news: I had another tattoo session this week (started a Tibetan makara conch), I didn't buy anything new for the tank surprisingly, Skeletor had his annual dental cleaning and did fantastic, and work was insane.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new