• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cadlight 75g complete

Item Price
1050
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

PopDBE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
393
Reaction score
101
Location
San Jose, CA
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Located in 95121
Tank measures 35.5 x 23.5 x 18
stand is 30 tall
DIY mesh lid
synergy TS-26 sump
Ultra reef UKB-120 skimmer or red sea rsk 300 skimmer
current eflux model 6011 DC return pump
20 gallon tall glass with ato setup
Aquatop 300 titanium heater plus controller

Few minor scratches

20240602_165949.jpg 20240602_172810.jpg 20240602_165907.jpg 20240602_165903.jpg 20240602_165851.jpg 20240602_164134.jpg 20240703_085305.jpg 20240703_084201.jpg 20240703_085839.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new