California Tanks Only Showoff Thread

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok you Cali reefers have a lot to live up too. Let's see the Cali tanks. Please also specify if you are SoCal or NorCal! HA! :tongue:

California Tanks Only Showoff Thread
 
Northern Cali
I think this was taken last September. It started to grow like crazy after this so I guess I should take another pic soon. :D

DSC2589-XL.jpg
 
Wow that baby is packed full of goodness! Gorgeous bro!

BTW are you THE Richard Ross? HA!
 
This one is from 4/3 but the most recent I have. Hasn't been set up too long.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1334021243.181793.jpg
 
Where you at Cali?
 
Oh - a vid from December 2011. Stuff has grown a lot in the last 4 months

[video=vimeo;33875232]https://vimeo.com/33875232[/video]
 
Oh - a vid from December 2011. Stuff has grown a lot in the last 4 months

[video=vimeo;33875232]https://vimeo.com/33875232[/video]

HAHA! Love the tank and the music! LOL!
 
Mr Richard Ross. Thanks for the morning jaw drop. I and all other reef keepers salute you.
 
Socal. This is my 265. Its only a couple months old so still growing. I like side shots also.

aefe537d-d15e-e4e8.jpg


aefe537d-d16f-870c.jpg


aefe537d-d17f-ebe9.jpg


Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new