Calling all Reefing Gamers Here!! or ( Gaming Reefers ;) )

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive gotten back into video gaming on my Xbox One a little bit more over the past few months on account of my tank doing well on its own and with work being in the slow season now. Ive found that I have more time to pass than usual, so if there are any Xbox One reefing gamers on here, feel free to add me.

My gamer tag is: Rooob

I tend to play primarily FPS games and some times a racing or sports game. But right now im hooked on PUBG.

Just message me either on here or through the Xbox as to who you are and we can play games and talk reefing at the same time. I think it would be a good idea to have a small sub-community of us on here whom have gaming in common as well as reefing, that way we can verbally discuss methods of reefing, as well as enjoy gaming together! Feel free to drop your Gamer Tags on this thread and lets go have fun!

7d4df2ce-e8df-42d3-a969-4ab6d2114770.png

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really into Destiny 2 and PUBG on Xbox as well, gamertag: RealLifeAquaman

I also play Fortnite and World of Tanks on PC :)

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I played the first Destiny religiously!! It was such a fun game raiding Crota! I had a group of friends who we all teamed up and did that with. Lots of fun!

I havnt gotten on the second one however, but who knows maybe soon! Battlefield one had my whole life for a while and I didn’t even bother with any other FPS.

I’ll try and remember to add you all tonight.

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Odd man out, here. Wife got me a PS 4 to pass the time with.

Never played the online scene before. Maybe I am missing out?

Most definitely missing out man! PS4 is cool, not knocking it, but I'm an Xbox guy. I have larger hands and the controller fitting in my hand has everything to do with the decision. Plus most of all my friends have an Xbox account. But yeah the experience you get when playing and communicating to someone else boosts the level of your play tenfold imo. Having an extra set of eyes and another communicator in any game is immensely beneficial.

Idc what game you play, online multiplayer is almost always as fun if not more so than any campaign or single player story line. There are never two games alike in any online realm; the players will never be the same, the map, the weapons etc. It makes the game fresh and fun whereas shooting the same AI computer wave of enemies gets outplayed. I like knowing im playing against a real human, and can know where i truly match up, and hone my skills more to get to their level, and vice a versa. Plus like i said, with a community of us R2Reefers who game together, we can verbally chat about reefing practices and extend this community outward to a new platform so to speak with gaming consoles. Cuz lets face it, a lot of emotion and meaning is loss when someone reads your comments on here. No matter how high the level of reading is, almost always, something is read out of context or misunderstood because of a learning handicap. Were only human. So i feel like why were not talking about the game on the headset, we could chat about the hobby.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Playing pubg on PC.

Heck yeah man, if i didn't dump all my monies into my tank, i would love to rebuild my PC I lost in one of our wonderful Florida thunderstorms a few years back. Ive been computer-less since then, and its weeeeird. I use my phone literally for all online browsing. Rarely i can jump on a PC at work, but thats about it. I think i might have to start saving my money again. lol

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck yeah man, if i didn't dump all my monies into my tank, i would love to rebuild my PC I lost in one of our wonderful Florida thunderstorms a few years back. Ive been computer-less since then, and its weeeeird. I use my phone literally for all online browsing. Rarely i can jump on a PC at work, but thats about it. I think i might have to start saving my money again. lol
They made it fun with all the gimmicky rgb led stuff. I made fun of it for the longest time, now im starting to invest in all the colors of the rainbow ;Bucktooth;Facepalm;Hilarious

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big Hammer 100 xbox. Have played some pubg but still do a lot of elder scrolls as well

Awesome GT Hammer! i dig it. Ill add you as well tonight.

& Don't get me started on Skyrim! lol that game right there is one of the most creative and in depth games out. Its the best way to waste away an entire weekend, because lets face it, a whole day isnt enough to even scratch the surface of what that game has to offer lol.

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They made it fun with all the gimmicky rgb led stuff. I made fun of it for the longest time, now im starting to invest in all the colors of the rainbow ;Bucktooth;Facepalm;Hilarious

I couldn't agree with you more Foxx! haha My good buddies room looks like a dang spaceship cockpit when its dark now. All his case fans are leds, hes got them behind the monitor array for back lighting. Im like so ET finally reached home huh, and youre the dude to pick him up? lol

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a strap on face dji flight goggles, then plug in switch, and play m kart, and ponder the meaning of awesome for an hour until m face hurts

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a strap on face dji flight goggles, then plug in switch, and play m kart, and ponder the meaning of awesome for an hour until m face hurts

I dig your style brandon! lol Mario Kart reminds me of the good ol days. Where competitive console gaming was big (because no internet lol). Nothing beats gathering around an old tube tv with your neighborhood buddies and seeing who was the king of rainbow road all summer long!

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't agree with you more Foxx! haha My good buddies room looks like a dang spaceship cockpit when its dark now. All his case fans are leds, hes got them behind the monitor array for back lighting. Im like so ET finally reached home huh, and youre the dude to pick him up? lol
:D;Hilarious
My switch comes in tomorrow with mario kart woot!

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dig your style brandon! lol Mario Kart reminds me of the good ol days. Where competitive console gaming was big (because no internet lol). Nothing beats gathering around an old tube tv with your neighborhood buddies and seeing who was the king of rainbow road all summer long!

agreed but ill tell you what I didn't like

I got so mad lol when I saw the other racers know where to veer off the tracks for a shortcut!! dang it I just wanted to play by the rules of color in between the lines heh. the truth is, learning those exits is part of the game but I wish they had a fogee mode where that sort of shen wasn't allowed. I would not come in tenth if we stayed on the dang track, id be #3 or so

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agreed but ill tell you what I didn't like

I got so mad lol when I saw the other racers know where to veer off the tracks for a shortcut!! dang it I just wanted to play by the rules of color in between the lines heh. the truth is, learning those exits is part of the game but I wish they had a fogee mode where that sort of shen wasn't allowed. I would not come in tenth if we stayed on the dang track, id be #3 or so

I couldnt agree with you more, seeing that little cheat was so annoying!! Just means you couldnt actually win, so you have to think out of the box. Or out of the boundaries. lol

Ive actually never seen the switch played in person. Ive seen footage of game play, ive just never got my hands on one yet.

Naoxyn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Odd man out, here. Wife got me a PS 4 to pass the time with.

Never played the online scene before. Maybe I am missing out?
If you have a PS4, be sure to pick up Dark Souls Remastered when it comes out. It's a difficult game, but it's got a beautiful story line.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back