Calling all Reefing Gamers Here!! or ( Gaming Reefers ;) )

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an xb1, how is Destiny 2? Really liked Destiny 1 on 360. Been grinding ESO the last week though.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play Starcraft 2 4v4 every morning while I’m having coffee. Best way to start the day!

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be the weird one here, but I hate online games, the only one I could ever get into was wow and I still got annoyed with other players lol. I like to play by myself at my own pace. I love love love skryim, and I played the crap out of oblivion before that, but even though I have elder scrolls online, I have yet to even open it lol. Now that I am not at work every waking second I have started to play some of the games that have been collecting dust on the shelf. Lately I've been working my way through fallout on the Xbox one, but I am getting bored with it so I am planning on starting breath of the wild after my son goes to bed tonight. We have the ps4, the switch, and snes in the bedroom so sometimes I'll kick my husband's butt at some Mario kart before bed lol.

madweazl

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping to like Destiny 2 but it's exactly the same as Destiny :( I'm an MMO fan and spend most of my time on PC but was liking COD WWII (playing on XBOne with a buddy lately). Waiting for Bless to launch while I continue to wait for Pantheon... ESO in the meantime.

trio91

NJRC (New Jersey Reefers Club)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be the weird one here, but I hate online games, the only one I could ever get into was wow and I still got annoyed with other players lol. I like to play by myself at my own pace. I love love love skryim, and I played the crap out of oblivion before that, but even though I have elder scrolls online, I have yet to even open it lol. Now that I am not at work every waking second I have started to play some of the games that have been collecting dust on the shelf. Lately I've been working my way through fallout on the Xbox one, but I am getting bored with it so I am planning on starting breath of the wild after my son goes to bed tonight. We have the ps4, the switch, and snes in the bedroom so sometimes I'll kick my husband's butt at some Mario kart before bed lol.
I also loved skyrim and got hooked on ESO and was a paid member when they 1st released but I stopped playing when they dropped the morrowind add on. I know alot other folks dropped off after that too

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also loved skyrim and got hooked on ESO and was a paid member when they 1st released but I stopped playing when they dropped the morrowind add on. I know alot other folks dropped off after that too

Just another reason to keep it sealed on the shelf lol.

madweazl

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Population swelled with Morrowind; I know a lot of PvPers were bummed with some of the nerfs but some things are changing in the next patch as well.

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play World of Warcraft still, mostly. But also have Xbox1 and PS4 games that I play online a bit.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xbox one here. I primarily play resident evil, call of duty WWII zombies, dying light, and lately I've been getting sucked into Ark: Survival Evolved. And of course The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim will always have a place in my heart :)
Don't have Xbox live at the moment, but if anyone wants to add me my user name is MADR0X (that is a zero not an O)

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m an Asian player and Asian reefer.
I’m triggered.
Yeah, it sounds bad. Nothing against Asians. But if you're living in Asia playing on a US server, you get a ping advantage. I've tried going to the Asian servers for the ping advantage but it's all hacks. Very frustrating.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back