Calling all Reefing Gamers Here!! or ( Gaming Reefers ;) )

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually (I'm dating myself here) I started way back on a Commodore 64
I'm sure glad I'm not old enough to remember when my dad got our first PC, an IBM XT. "My friend" may have gotten a book of computer games where you had to type the lines of code in using BASIC in order to play them.
I can't tell you how excited I... err.. my friend... was when you could actually buy games on tape cassettes for the Trash 80!

Oh.. and Intellivision>Atari

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come play Elder Scrolls Online with me!!!!!
Does it still have much of a player population on the XB1? I made it to the end game of the PC version but don't even remember how far I got on the XB1 version.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tried Elder Scrolls online and thought it was horrible.
Playing FFXIV on PS4 and PC and FFXI on PC

penguin11776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard elder scrolls online is nothing like actual elder scrolls games. Kinda disappointing. Kinda like how no one on here plays overwatch!!! I need to find a new meme team lol

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard elder scrolls online is nothing like actual elder scrolls games. Kinda disappointing. Kinda like how no one on here plays overwatch!!! I need to find a new meme team lol
Overwatch is an awesome game. Haven't really played it since the Halloween event. Played the Christmas one a little bit but it seemed hard to get matching for the activities.

saltwaterpicaso

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
xbox was a big gears of war nut. destiny is my go to game now 1 was really good 2 they over simplified it but its still good. other than that I love any game with a good story I have a pretty good Gamerscore I try to get as many of the games acheivments as I can I think on my current account I'm up to 70k my past account was over 100k. gamertag is
SIA NAGROM68 I have just about every game out if anyone needs help getting the really hard acheivments or raids I'm down to play

Tallison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My gamer tag is oldgreg96. I play fortnite, NBA, COD and anything else pretty much

5altkreep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sparkky78 on XB1. Pretty much stuck on BF1. My mic is a little sketchy (tank gets all the goodies) so i dont use it a whole lot. Probably replace it soon tho. But I do ptfo and revive!

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ESO just feels old and clunky. Graphics are kind of dull and washed out. I loved the elder scrolls series and always thought it would be a great mmo. So I was excited plus I like mmo's. Crafting feels clunky, interface feels old. I play FFXI which is like 18 years old and it plays better. The game needs a make over.

FFXIV is a great game till end game and end game get boring.. Raids and dungeons are epic, cool taking down a giant mob with 24 people.. Crafting is super cool for once in a mmo... Just so dang repetitive for how long it has been out in end game.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been playing BF2 the most lately. The game could have been so much better if the progression system wasn't so jacked up. But, I love Star Wars, so I enjoy it in small doses.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elder Scrolls Online is certainly not the same as the other games in the series. It is a different game.

I don't know how popular it is, but there are still people playing it for sure. I'm in a social guild and there are groups going and doing something all the time.

I think that the learning curve sucks if you are trying to do it without any outside help, but I enjoy it.

penguin11776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ESO just feels old and clunky. Graphics are kind of dull and washed out. I loved the elder scrolls series and always thought it would be a great mmo. So I was excited plus I like mmo's. Crafting feels clunky, interface feels old. I play FFXI which is like 18 years old and it plays better. The game needs a make over.

FFXIV is a great game till end game and end game get boring.. Raids and dungeons are epic, cool taking down a giant mob with 24 people.. Crafting is super cool for once in a mmo... Just so dang repetitive for how long it has been out in end game.
Gotcha. I'm not gonna waste my money then haha. I do love FF, FFX has to be my favorite, I know a lot of fans may disagree

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been drowning myself in Final Fantasy XIV for the past 6 months... >.>

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently got this. Jesus Christ, this is absolutely a surreal experience. 04358980-06EA-453F-9C73-54E859318C37.jpg

I use an ocolus rift with my motion simulator. Surreal is an understatement. DCS flight sim will make you think you are flying in a real cockpit. Same with iRacing.

iRacing, It's been awhile though now that I have a two year old.

Here is my racing /flight simulator I built.

20170704_204009.jpg

20170704_203951.jpg

Last edited:

iced98lx

Chris
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a driving seat and G27 setup but never went full surround view for iRacing. Not enough time. I try to stick to 1 game as an official old guy gamer and that game is League of Legends as my friends all play. VR might bring me back to iRacing though as it would really make it immersive without the space the surround monitors take up.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does it compare to other MMO's? I'm considering getting into it!
I played it a bit on the PS4.

I found it to be great at first but I felt it became tedious fairly quickly. Then again, I think most MMO's on consoles suffer from the limited interface and the limitations that puts on quality of life features.

ironeagle2006

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
World of Tanks and Warships player here in game name is ironeagle2006. Just waiting on my new system to get delivered my old computer is 5 years old and is getting tired. Current system is a AMD 6300 running at 3.5 gigs with 6 cores 16 gigs of ram Nvida 750 4 gig graphics card. New baby is a AMD Ryzen threadripper 1950 16 core 32 thread overclocked from its stock 3.5 gigs 32 gigs of DDR4 3200 Ram AMD R580 8 gig graphics card plus a few other goodies for more speed like liquid cooling and extra case fans.

OP
OP
SnookNRedZ

SnookNRedZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know if anyone has seen the trailer for the new installment of Red Dead, but i seriously cannot wait. I love games like that, where i can actively pursue the end game, or i can mess around with games within the game. Im going to be picking up a copy when its available for sure!

Adam113

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody tried VR? My fiancé got me this for Christmas and I can 100% say that it is without a doubt the most incredible experience I’ve had with gaming or tech in general. Mind blowing.

73DFF075-1370-4F03-BD56-7CF1A0DA8224.jpeg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back