Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

1 of those shells looks suspiciously like a Turbo...
Those are empty shells they gave me to add incase a hermit crab needed a new one.
 
Picked up 2 peppermint shrimp, 5 Astrid snails, 5 more hermit crabs and a nassarius snail at the LFS.
20240302_163717.jpg
20240302_163655.jpg
20240302_163649.jpg
You officially have a clean up army!
 
Added a bit more rock and rearranged a little here's the now followed by the before... I turned the white lights on just to get the picture.
20240302_180438.jpg
20240222_055149.jpg
 
Last edited:
Added a bit more rock and rearranged a little here's the before followed by the after... I turned the white lights on just to get the picture.
20240302_180438.jpg
20240222_055149.jpg
Awesome sauce!
 
Is this what you guys meant by put out in a container with some small rocks in a los flow area?
20240303_173655.jpg
I would either break them up a little so you have an inch along the bottom or use a taller container so that you coral is not constantly getting blown out, but yes that’s the idea. Is your leather still looking good?
 
I would either break them up a little so you have an inch along the bottom or use a taller container so that you coral is not constantly getting blown out, but yes that’s the idea. Is your leather still looking good?
The purple looking blob in the container is the leather is slightly below the rim of the container.
 
The purple looking blob in the container is the leather is slightly below the rim of the container.
Ok just keep an eye on it. I look forward to seeing mounted on your rock scape next week!
 
Speaking of leftover lasagna, I'm going to go get me a red chili chimichanga.
 
Now I'm hungry. Again.
Me too and I want Mexican first @ESABOE with her tacos and now @tbrown with his chimichangas... it's just not fair... :crying-face: :crying-face: :crying-face: :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Me too and I want Mexican first @ESABOE with her tacos and now @tbrown with his chimichangas... it's just not fair... :crying-face: :crying-face: :crying-face: :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
And your lasagna leftovers (in the tank)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new