Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

My lasagna (leather) coral looking better still this morning I think with actual polyps showing and not just extensions!
20240311_053939.jpg
Has it attached yet?
 
No tears are allowed unless they are happy ones!
I just wanted to be part of a group now that Rev let me back on. One more report and out for a year. Strange, all 10 of the reports came when I was on @00W thread with all my friends only.
 
I just wanted to be part of a group now that Rev let me back on. One more report and out for a year. Strange, all 10 of the reports came when I was on @00W thread with all my friends only.
I think he did it...
 
Who me....
No sir, "He" did it. Big Brother's Little Brother Twice Removed through his mother's grandma's side's cousin in-law.
 
I have been bad and havent added you yet im sorry lol. Ill try to remember today. Not alot of time. As Im stuck working in living room to watch the dog. Also why I moved my tank into living room temporarily rofl.
How's the pup doing?
 
How's the pup doing?
Shes recovering well. Staples come out Minday and cone of shame a couple days later. She had a lot done on her knee and Im suprised shes putting any weight on it but her limp is improving. Swelling almost gone and bruising slowly dissappearing
 
Shes recovering well. Staples come out Minday and cone of shame a couple days later. She had a lot done on her knee and Im suprised shes putting any weight on it but her limp is improving. Swelling almost gone and bruising slowly dissappearing
Glad she's doing well!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new