Can’t upload pics

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody else running into this? I’m on Chrome on my iPhone. I can’t attach files or upload a single pic from the dropdown above.

Did @revhtree finally give me the shadow ban??? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Try using Safari. You may have better luck as it isn't an Apple competitor.

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Test pic

IMG_8034.jpeg

Edit: it’s working on my iPhone with Safari.

Try clearing the caches and cookies on your browser.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...Or android ;-)
Love or hate Apple, IOS just works - Android is a hot mess. No structure, no consistency, stuff everywhere, no security, bugs galore, different build for every model from every carrier. Great for people who like to constantly tinker with things, horrible for those who just want something that works and is easy to support.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I was going to guess it was Rev giving you a shadow ban. Glad you've got it figured out....I think.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love or hate Apple, IOS just works - Android is a hot mess. No structure, no consistency, stuff everywhere, no security, bugs galore, different build for every model from every carrier. Great for people who like to constantly tinker with things, horrible for those who just want something that works and is easy to support.
If apple is soooooo good, why can't you just click in the middle of a word to correct spelling? Idk my android is like 5 years old and works fine. Guess it depends on what you're trying to do.. make phone calls, texts, cruise the interwebs; it works fine. I did really like how apple refused to unlock that phone for the police/ court a few years ago(not sure how that ended though)

Last edited:

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If appe is soooooo good, why can't you just click in the middle of a word to correct spelling? Idk my android is like 5 years old and works fine. Guess it depends on what you're trying to do.. make phone calls, texts, cruise the interwebs; it works fine. I did really like how apple refused to unlock that phone for the police/ court a few years ago(not sure how that ended though)
The judge ruled in my favor and the phone remained locked.

I lose my temper regularly when my iPhone (and sometimes the computer) Changes my word/typing because it is guessing what I am typing instead of letting me type.

Autocorrect is wrong!

The End Is Nigh Corona GIF by INTO ACT!ON

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If appe is soooooo good, why can't you just click in the middle of a word to correct spelling? Idk my android is like 5 years old and works fine. Guess it depends on what you're trying to do.. make phone calls, texts, cruise the interwebs; it works fine. I did really like how apple refused to unlock that phone for the police/ court a few years ago(not sure how that ended though)
If you criteria for good is center-click spelling correction, then maybe Android is best for you :)

I own an IT consulting firm and have had to support both for decades. I would not dream of letting a customer deploy android mobile devices due to both the security concerns and the insanity of trying to support them. Its a free-for-all with everything on the device and every carrier.

I am okay with them refusing to unlock the device. I believe that the good outweighs the danger of giving government or a vendor a backdoor into private data, no matter what the reason. People and Government are not trustworthy and will (do) abuse such things to our detriment regularly. That said, it is not a comforting feeling that there may be valuable information that would save lives on the Boston Marathon bombers device that we will never see. It is a pick the lesser of two evils situation from my view. That may not be the view of others.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back