Can anyone help me identify what this is ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tigertym57
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tigertym57

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
23
Location
Cleveland, Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My digitata have recently been dying from the base up and I saw this critter perched on it this morning.. can anyone help me ID this thing ? Thanks
tmp_11076-20161001_075713-279708616.jpg
 
That helps! Thanks! But I can't make out what it is, if he shows up again, take as many pics as you can. Whatever it is, he's definitely eating your sps :( I had a clown eat a piece of sps last week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new