Can anyone I.D. Please

Shorething

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
445
Reaction score
136
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone I.D. Please
bb348cc4-bcf3-44c1-ae45-a218726730c8.jpg
 
Check out laserlemon zoas.
 
Thank you everyone
 
I know for sure what it is: zoa 😂😂😂 sorry couldnt resist! They are cool, which one did it end up being??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new