Can anyone identify this Acro?

NoCoralsOver$100Please

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi peeps,

just got this Staghorn frag that’s olive green with blue/purple tips. I can’t seem to find it’s name. The LFS said smurf Acro but thats definitely not it. lol
B1FADC42-282C-485C-A6DF-3F70AD387339.png
 
It looks like A. Austera... otherwise called a "tort" in the hobby even though it is not A. Tortuosa.

If it did not come with a name and lineage, then it does not have any. Sorry. It looks like a common blue tort, or maybe a Miyagi variety... hard to tell under the heavy blue photo.
 
I tried to take a better picture but struggling to get the colors to show up right. This photo is the best I could do to show close colors on the tips and the original posted photo shows the rest of the coral color accurately
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new