Can I get help with this guys name?

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
2,896
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made it out of my LFS last week without learning the name of this guy. My LFS guy and I had a long discussion about all things SPS... and I just got out of there without writing down this ones name : (

8FE6BB6C-80B2-4AC4-854A-612A8E7C0671.jpeg
 
I don't know it, but it sure is pretty! Lucky you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new