Can I have any tangs?

A monster tank with some light tidal swell flow would be very cool with Achilles tangs. I notably only saw small groups of Achilles usually alone on a group of rocks, whereas I tracked a school of about 200 convicts and orange shoulders (~100 each) traveling together from rock to rock picking away at the algae. Also notable was that each large rock seemed to have its own pygmy angel trying unsuccessfully to defend the rock against the school of tangs. That was entertaining.
That sounds beautiful.
 
Have you tried those acrylic mirrors and put them onto the side of the aquarium?
I have no place to stand a mirror. The LFS said to try an acclimation box and keep the fish in for a few days. I think a fox face may give them a run for the money
 
I have no place to stand a mirror. The LFS said to try an acclimation box and keep the fish in for a few days. I think a fox face may give them a run for the money
Get those flat acrylic mirrors and tape it to the aquarium. It’s cheap on Amazon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new