Can I retrieve log/data programatically from GHL Doser?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dopey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Looking to purchase a doser in the near future, specifically the SA 2.1 Doser. I have a bit of an odd question.

Is it possible to programmatically consume logs/data from the doser? Such as the amount dosed or start/stop times of the pumps? I read you can do an export manually from within the application, but was wanting something you can do programmatically.

For example; Any REST APIs available from myGHL, automated log forwarding from the SA unit itself, or even automated backup/push of what you can manually export from the application.

I'd be happy with either 'real time' information or even archival.

Sorry for the nerdy questions. I gather and record both automated and manual task for my own logging/visualizations. I record my manual dosing now, and would like to be able to include the automated dosing.

Thanks for the help!

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

You can track dosages of a doser when the ProfiLux 4 is the master device.
API is not available yet.

OP
OP
dopey

dopey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the reply! Do you mean I can track the dosages within the Prolifux 4 accompanied application by GHL (Like most users would do), or I am able to programmatically get access to this information when using the Prolifux 4?

API not available yet, does that mean it's in the backlog? :)

benkrebs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
there still seems no good way to integrate the GHL into any home automation environment.
The easiest thing to do would be a read only solution via MQTT.
Planned? When?

Thanks,
Ben

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it enough with graphical tracking? My Core 7 dosage during a day (P4)

1608976341508.png

And here I have compare the Core 7 3a+b dosage with my pH

1608976833200.png

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

josephxsxn

Mixed Reef Peninsula
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
there still seems no good way to integrate the GHL into any home automation environment.
The easiest thing to do would be a read only solution via MQTT.
Planned? When?

Thanks,
Ben

Oh this is somthing I didn't know. The GHL controller has an MQTT messaging protocol) endpoint you can consume duplicates of messages from?

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Looking to purchase a doser in the near future, specifically the SA 2.1 Doser. I have a bit of an odd question.

Is it possible to programmatically consume logs/data from the doser? Such as the amount dosed or start/stop times of the pumps? I read you can do an export manually from within the application, but was wanting something you can do programmatically.

For example; Any REST APIs available from myGHL, automated log forwarding from the SA unit itself, or even automated backup/push of what you can manually export from the application.

I'd be happy with either 'real time' information or even archival.

Sorry for the nerdy questions. I gather and record both automated and manual task for my own logging/visualizations. I record my manual dosing now, and would like to be able to include the automated dosing.

Thanks for the help!
[Edit: after I wrote this I realized you are looking for dosing data, not sensor readings. This may not apply in that case as I’m not sure what dosing is available through the email Tokens. Maybe @Vinny@GHLUSA can provide that though.]

An easy way to share data automatically would be a very very useful thing.

The best I have managed (as I don’t have any real knowledge of this stuff) is to “export” all of the sensor data I am interested in using the email notification tool. It sends an email out every 15mins with the relevant information. I have a flow in Azure that pulls the numbers and adds them to a spreadsheet. From there I can do what I want with them...

Tony

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back