Can I search MY threads I started?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dburr1014
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dburr1014

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
12,637
Reaction score
11,589
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states.

I can't remember the title exactly so it's not coming up.
Where can I search the threads I started?

Thanks!
 
On mobile, click three white bars at the top, beside “Reef2Reef” and you should see a section called “my threads” click that and it will take you to all the threads you have made
 
On mobile, click three white bars at the top, beside “Reef2Reef” and you should see a section called “my threads” click that and it will take you to all the threads you have made
Oh my, right there way peasy.

Hey, I asked on another thread, how did you get white letters in your name??? It's like I can't see you. I only recognize your Pic so don't change that!
 
Oh my, right there way peasy.

Hey, I asked on another thread, how did you get white letters in your name??? It's like I can't see you. I only recognize your Pic so don't change that!
Oh I’m in dark mode, so it’s bright on my end haha. It’s a partner member perk! You can change your name to any color you want!
 
Oh my, right there way peasy.

Hey, I asked on another thread, how did you get white letters in your name??? It's like I can't see you. I only recognize your Pic so don't change that!
Supporting members have this ability but I don’t know how to do it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new