Can someone identify if this is a Squamosa?

Mr. Mojo Rising

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Messages
14,363
Reaction score
17,364
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a squamosa last year which turned out to be a maxima. Squamosa is very hard to find in Canada, but I just found this one, but it only has a top down picture. Is anyone able to tell if this is a squamosa just from the mantle? Thanks.

1739221350920.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new