Can Someone Move My Rebuild Thread?

chris75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Location
Roanoke Rapids NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted my rebuild thread in the wrong place. Can an administrator move it from the Members Aquarium Discussion forum to this or is it in the right place? If so, you can delete this thread.

Thanks

Chris
 
I posted my rebuild thread in the wrong place. Can an administrator move it from the Members Aquarium Discussion forum to this or is it in the right place? If so, you can delete this thread.

Thanks

Chris
You can use the # mods or the report button
In this or your build thread.
 
Hey @chris75, did this get done? If not, send me a pm.
 
I'm not quite sure. I haven't been on the internet to check on it. And I'm confused now and don't know where to look. Sorry!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new