Can this forum support geographically local discussions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter strich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

strich

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Messages
781
Reaction score
972
Location
Queensland, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This forum is pretty clearly a US centric forum which is fine, but certain areas such as the trading forums are, as an Aussie, no use to me.

It would be amazing if there was a set of sub forums dedicated to some of the top member international regions, of which I hope Australia is one, that can allow for some local discussion. Things like trades, free gear, local events, or small sales etc.

Right now I feel there is no place for such things in this forum.
 
Huh! I must say I did look before posting, multiple times. It's quite buried to be fair. And you're right it's pretty dead there.
I don't know if that's due to the small community here or how hidden it is, or both.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new