Cannot calibrate my pH prove for GHL.

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Messages
3,072
Reaction score
8,842
Location
West Jordan
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can anyone help? I’ve gone through the manual and YouTube videos. It appears that my GHL is missing the “calibrate option” after selecting pH. Anyone know if there is a new method of calibrating the pH probes? What am I missing?
 
I can’t help but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some helpful advice
 
I can’t help but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some helpful advice
I appreciate that. No worries though as I got it figured out. I had to reboot and go through a few phases of disabling and enabling the ph probe before being able to finally calibrate it. All is well in paradise.
 
did you have to buy the ph9 calibration fluid ? isn't it ridiculous for the $800 you pay for the pack, they don't include it ? instead they give you ph4 ?? useless !
 
You calibrate it on the p4 itself not through the app
C1403D31-9AD3-4592-9745-8A0F8F810BA4.png
It will take a while sometimes to beep meaning it’s calibrated.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new