Cannot Install RODI

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sick_man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sick_man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
427
Reaction score
178
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just bought an RODI unit and I am having the hardest time finding parts that fit my cold water supply under my faucet. I tried using a 3/8 and a 1/2 angle stop which seem to be the most common sizes and it will not fit. I cannot find any other angle stop valves/water feed valves in any other sizes. If you know where any might be, please point me into that direction. Thank you.
 
1/2 is just a tad bit too big but 3/8 does not fit at all
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2895.JPG
    IMG_2895.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2896.JPG
    IMG_2896.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 44
7/16” is in between those.. they have them but mostly compression fittings.. you might have to buy some adapters to make it all work.. if I seen exactly what you’re doing I could lean you the right direction..
 
This is for supply I’m assuming and you are trying to come out straight from a shut off valve?
 
7/16” is in between those.. they have them but mostly compression fittings.. you might have to buy some adapters to make it all work.. if I seen exactly what you’re doing I could lean you the right direction..
Thanks, I'm just trying to install the angle stop valve to my cold water supply. Any idea where I can get one? I can't find any at that size.
 
Common problem, u need "adapter" from "that" to normal 3/8 thread....

Not sure how u call it, or where to buy it, but here, any hadrware or plumbing store have such things, just take problem to store and i'm sure they will know exactly what u need.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new