Can't find R2R app in google play store

  • Thread starter Thread starter ianryd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ianryd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2018
Messages
427
Reaction score
258
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was having issues with my R2R app (couldn't log in) on my Galaxy s8 so I uninstalled it. Now I can't find the app in the Google play store or the Samsung store. I tried searching "Reef 2 Reef" "R2R" "Reef to Reef" and nothing came up.
 
Sorry to break the bad news. It’s discontinued. I Don’t know why it’s still able to download... You just can’t log in : /
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new