Captive bred ORA clam ID

Andresnyc93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
669
Location
New York City
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!

Just got my first clam and the person selling them to me said it was a captive bred Ora clam but I want to know specifically which one it is. I’ve placed it on the lower half of the tank on a rock and the hammock the clam stuck their foot on.

Thanks I’m advance!

C43584E0-78F4-4444-8614-A56190214427.jpeg AA58BB02-B273-4D6A-934B-B6556816A651.jpeg
 
Hello fellow reefers!

Just got my first clam and the person selling them to me said it was a captive bred Ora clam but I want to know specifically which one it is. I’ve placed it on the lower half of the tank on a rock and the hammock the clam stuck their foot on.

Thanks I’m advance!

C43584E0-78F4-4444-8614-A56190214427.jpeg AA58BB02-B273-4D6A-934B-B6556816A651.jpeg
Maxima
 
market value - no dummy - on this point anyway
Thanks, it was so small and full I said why not. I also should mention I have a flame angelfish and really hoping they don’t get curious about the clam.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new