Carpet Anemone Re-homing

  • Thread starter Thread starter doctormark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

doctormark

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
62
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking to rehome several large haddoni carpets. Does anyone have any leads of any Facebook groups or the like where I can try to find someone that is interested in anemone only tanks? I want to try to find someone that will be able to house them in species only type tanks.
 
Hello,

I am looking to rehome several large haddoni carpets. Does anyone have any leads of any Facebook groups or the like where I can try to find someone that is interested in anemone only tanks? I want to try to find someone that will be able to house them in species only type tanks.
Where are you located ?
 
Where are you located ? how many ? pics would definitely help ...... im sure more than a few people have nem only tanks , myself included so i could be interested ...
 
Hello,

I am looking to rehome several large haddoni carpets. Does anyone have any leads of any Facebook groups or the like where I can try to find someone that is interested in anemone only tanks? I want to try to find someone that will be able to house them in species only type tanks.
Where are you located? I'm looking for either blue or red Hadonis.
 
Wellllll I am a lurker hahaha since I have been on this format for years but not a frequent poster.

I am in Kentucky. I will have to post some pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new