Carpet nem almost ate Dimas goby

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamurri33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iamurri33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
339
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Dimond goby got pulled into my 12inch carpet nem earlier today but I got him out, his skin is all pealing up, and he is now trying to jump out.. is there anything I can do to help him or is he a gonner?
 
Put him in my refugium, his skin looks like it's peaking off

1456027074750.jpg
 
I did. Took it down.. I do have my water mixing in a Rubbermaid 30gal.. but would it be worth putting him in there? Shouldn't he be just as good in the fuge? (Newbe question lol)
 
A QT would be better so you can treat it without effecting your whole tank. [HASHTAG]#humblefish[/HASHTAG] should be able to help you better than I.
 
He didn't make it he died about 30 min after I put him in my sump
 
He got beat up pretty bad his whole body was sucked in the nem, but I traded my lfs my carpet for a green rose tip that's about to split and 3 heads of frongspon.
 
hmm looks like my pink spot goby. Good luck usually once they get hit by carpet they perish within 2 days
 
looks like you had a real nice carpet too by the looks of your avatar. I would of kept the carpet myself but I'm a nem lova
 
I wanted to put him in my 36 gal bowfront but it's not cycled yet /:
 
I was a little worried about touching him so I used a small plate to pry him up then when he was un stuck I pulled him up by his foot.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new