• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Casa Magellan

Lazys Coral House
OP
Magellan

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
did you frag birdsnest?
I’m gonna do it! So lazy though. I’ve got an RODI system that came a week ago and I still haven’t hooked it up. Also - it took about 8 tries to get that stupid birdsnest glued solidly enough that my urchin couldn’t knock it over. The thought of doing that again is honestly kinda depressing :/

OP
Magellan

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Of the light set up? Not yet I'm going to buy the bulb tomorrow ill send a pic when I get it all set up. Shouldn't do a bunch w just one t5 so maybe I'll do 2 but we will see. The purple sytlo I put in about 2 months ago and a baby piece ill grab a pic tomorrow
Oh I meant the stylo! For the lights, just get a nice MH pendant or 2 and thank me later ;)

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
Magellan

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I kinda threw it there a couple weeks ago but it has encrusted already onto the rock towards the top. I don't care if it snaps off and stay but it seems like it needs a bit more flow. I was going to put it by my birdsnest. Its like purple green and pink or something like that
20200218_181934.jpg
Oh man I would love to get a piece of that! Beautiful colony :oops:

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Would you be shocked by today's reefing hobby if you had just returned after a long period of time?

• Yes (tell us why in the thread)

Votes: 181 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 17.5%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 97 28.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors