Casa Magellan

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI also wants you to use their entire line of products as well as Red Sea... I mean I get it, reccomend a dose based on your entire product line and when SHTF, tell the customer it's because you arent using XX along with YY...

Do 2ml once a week, see how it goes and maybe bump up a bit. I think I remember being at 1ml/10g once a week of A+B when I was using it. I was also feeding oyster feast along with copious amounts of LRS.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI also wants you to use their entire line of products as well as Red Sea... I mean I get it, reccomend a dose based on your entire product line and when SHTF, tell the customer it's because you arent using XX along with YY...

Do 2ml once a week, see how it goes and maybe bump up a bit. I think I remember being at 1ml/10g once a week of A+B when I was using it. I was also feeding oyster feast along with copious amounts of LRS.

Red Sea loves making that mulla from the geniuses on here.

OP
OP
Magellan

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. 6ml total. They have the math in the pamphlet. I know you’re challenged in that regard though.

For your 25, 1ml seems right.
Instructions from the manufacturer are obviously suspect. I started with 2ml of each today but I think maybe I’ll go with 1ml/each every 3 days for now. I was using 4ml of fuel every other day for comparison.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instructions from the manufacturer are obviously suspect. I started with 2ml of each today but I think maybe I’ll go with 1ml/each every 3 days for now. I was using 4ml of fuel every other day for comparison.

I go daily because I think a lot of the stuff gets skimmed and needs to be worked into the column. I could very well be wrong. I used to do 8ml a day.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If I read one more post from a kid that says he can’t do something because triton...

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go daily because I think a lot of the stuff gets skimmed and needs to be worked into the column. I could very well be wrong. I used to do 8ml a day.
Well, you are one that loves to watch your animals poop.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I read one more post from a kid that says he can’t do something because triton...
I've never followed a "method" either. I prefer to blaze my own trails and leave a swath of death and destruction behind me.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never followed a "method" either. I prefer to blaze my own trails and leave a swath of death and destruction behind me.
It pays to learn and observe what’s actually going on than blindly dumping crap in your tank. I prefer crap coming out of my corals.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It pays to learn and observe what’s actually going on than blindly dumping crap in your tank. I prefer crap coming out of my corals.
Don’t blindly drop. Kindly plop.

OP
OP
Magellan

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s probably about the same time I referred to your tank as “primordial ooze”

Back