CB's 75 Gallon

Cyber-Burn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Location
Rifle,Co
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Progress on my new 125 has been slow so I thought I would post up some pics of my existing tank.

Here's a shot of my newest addition, a matted filefish. My kids have named it "Uni" laughing12:
MGalleryItem.php


I thought this turned out to be a good shot of my female clown named "Tulip":
MGalleryItem.php


Updated shot of my hammer which turned out decent:
MGalleryItem.php


And here is what I've been neglecting on posting, an updated full tank shot:
MGalleryItem.php


Closeup of the left side of the tank:
MGalleryItem.php


Closeup of the right side of the tank:
MGalleryItem.php
 
Last edited:
Looks good and I like those neon toadstools!
 
Looks good, did the kids name the clownfish also? Cute name for a clown :smile:
 
Great lookin' tank! Uni is cutie!!
 
Looks good, did the kids name the clownfish also? Cute name for a clown :smile:

Actually the name came about after watching The Whole 9 Yards. Its a reference to the gangster names in the movie.

Those are some big toadstools!

Is your hippo tang okay?

Have been fighting HLLE with it for a few years now. Its about 8 years old.

Looks good and I like those neon toadstools!

Thanks Rev!

Great lookin' tank! Uni is cutie!!

It sure wiped out my Aiptasia problem, but unfortunately I think it has started to take a liking to some of my Zoas. May have to see if my LFS will find another home for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new