cFloor's 190gal. SPS


amazing !
what method r u using ?

Dang! Amazing!

Looks fantastic - nicely done!

Absolutely beautiful!

Omg this is the most accurate statement I have ever read on this site!

Beautiful tank. BTW what do you use for Phosphate, and Nitrate.

Very nice tank

This is on sexy tank

Man I'd love to see this tank one day. I'm from Oakley! Great job bud!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments, I appreciate it! Thanks for checking in.

dragonfish- I'm dosing esv b-ionic 2 part through a doser and I'm doing 10% weekly water changes. I have good flow (4 MP40s) and I use an ATI t5 light. I have an oversized skimmer and I use about 1 cup of carbon a month. I think that's about it.

bxz- I have 4 gallons of Matrix in my sump and an oversized skimmer. I change out 1 cup of carbon each month.

Sps_guy- Thank you! You are always welcome to come by and check out the tank.
 
I just got home from a few weeks away from the tank. Other than an MP40 westside going out, a fallen Oregon Tort, and a wrasse in my overflow box, all was well when I came home. I took this video tonight with my phone, the tank is now 16 months up and running.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Beautiful!
 
Gorgeous!
Have more details on husbandry, dosing, filtration etc....
Thank you!!!
 
Gorgeous!
Have more details on husbandry, dosing, filtration etc....
Thank you!!!
Thanks! My system is run very simple. I only dose acropower and ESV B-ionic 2 part, I think I'm at about 220 ml/day through a doser. I do 10% weekly water changes. T5 lighting, and I feed my fish heavy, usually 3+ times a day. I run carbon in a bag in my sump and that's about it. I've tried various other products but never noticed too much of a difference, so decided to just stick to the basics.
 
Beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new