OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does this combo do with sps coloration. This is the exact combo I'm thinking of running in my upcoming 180 build. I prefer the slight blue look
I think this combo works good for color. I will likely change out the actinic bulb for either a blue+ or purple+ though.

Gorgeous tank!
Thanks!
What are the dimensions on this tank
This is a DSA 190gallon. I believe the dimensions are 60"x27"x27"
Nice job on the tank and the photography...beautiful
Thank you! I sometimes just get lucky with the pics. I know nothing about photography. I just take a ton and a couple are bound to turn out o.k.

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great where's it located?. Hey i decided on the xho ordered it let you know how good it looks

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great where's it located?. Hey i decided on the xho ordered it let you know how good it looks

My current tank is located where my last one was sitting. It's between my kitchen and living room.

I can't wait to hear what your thoughts on the new light! I'm getting close to buying one but I think I'll wait to hear what you think.

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My current tank is located where my last one was sitting. It's between my kitchen and living room.

I can't wait to hear what your thoughts on the new light! I'm getting close to buying one but I think I'll wait to hear what you think.
Ill let you know it comes in tomorrow. .

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160212_110345.jpg

This is one reefbrite xho all blue my tank is 30w it cover great and i notice the difference with the 4 t5 on and 2 250w halide. I might add another for more pop with all lights on other than that one covers well.

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160212_110345.jpg

This is one reefbrite xho all blue my tank is 30w it cover great and i notice the difference with the 4 t5 on and 2 250w halide. I might add another for more pop with all lights on other than that one covers well.
Thanks for the info! I really like it. I definitely want one, but they are a little pricey. I'll pick one up eventually. thanks!
What bk skimmer are you running
I'm using a Reef Octopus Regal 300. I believe it's rated for 500-700 gallons or so.

OP
OP
cFloor

cFloor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has gone through some ups and downs the past couple months. Due to my mistakes, equipment failure, and equipment changes things have been very unstable. Just recently has everything leveled out once again. Most corals are starting to improve.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang! Amazing!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back