• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto for sale

Item Price
$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Garyakala

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, who are interested on Jason's Chaeto, you should buy it without a doubt. He is very good and reliable vendor to deal with. He will keeps you updated on your package when it arrived. Very responsive too. If i need it more in thr future, i will continue to get it from him. Thanks Jason

Sablah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some and Jason got it shipped out same day. Healthy green color, no visible hitchikers, and no off smell. As previous poster said, he texted me as soon as it was delivered. I just setup a new sump with room for a fuge, and he helped with all the questions I had in regards to lighting, flow rates, etc. Great price for the amount of chaeto compared to other online sources.

OP
OP
J

JasonLy07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Refugium is full and needs to be trimmed again. Can make a couple more bag pm me if interested. $20 per bag and shipping is $10. Have not had any complaints on my chaeto.

OP
OP
J

JasonLy07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Refugium is full again. Let me know if anyone wanna buy chaeto. So far I have not had any complaints on the chaeto I’ve sold.

Ruge13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Refugium is full again. Let me know if anyone wanna buy chaeto. So far I have not had any complaints on the chaeto I’ve sold.

Thanks again!! The bag was more than I expected and you weren’t kidding about being clean. Great communication! Hopefully I only need one bag but if I ever need more I’m coming back. FWIW That shipped CA to MA in colder weather over a couple days with no problem or loss.

Wolverine47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a handful of bags. If you need clean chaeto at a great price this is the place to get it. Excellent communication and follow up.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back