Chalice Frags for Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a few frags for sale. I need to make room for a few new pieces. Shipping is $50 via FedEx Overnight. I can ship out as soon as Wednesday.


4-color $150

LIV_5398.jpg


Green and Red $50

LIV_5399.jpg


Blond Eye Girl $100
LIV_5402.jpg


Pink Sapphire Chalice $150 (from WWC. VERY NICE)
LIV_5403.jpg


Unknown Watermelon $80

LIV_5406.jpg


UA Rainbow $100 (Still needs to color up)

Mother Colony

crazychalice3.jpg


Frag
LIV_5416.jpg
 
Last edited:
PM Replied.

I will make package deals if anyone is interested in more than one piece.
 
When were these cut? and how big is the 4 color?

kass
 
Isnt the 4 color chalice also know as the goldeneye??
 
Thanks everyone!

All Pms relied to.

The 4-color is NOt the golden eye. It's about 1"x1/2"
 
Everything reduced by $25. I need to get rid of these!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new