• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Packs for sale..Cheap!!

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
Well I got notice that I have to once again attend summer school so I need to sell some corals to fund school. Anyways I will frag one eye off of each coral and wait two weeks for the corals to be fully healed. If anyone wants to chime in I will only ship if the coral is completely healed and also you can check my feedback as well. I will offer only two packs for sale! The price will be $300. Shipping will be actual shipping costs.
If you would like to wheel and deal let me know! I can also sell some of the colonies or bigger frags.. I can take things out or add them. Thank you very much for your time!:wink:
Oh and if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to ask!!:smile:

First off is the Tyree Miami Hurricane
DSC_0798.jpg


Golden Eye Chalice
DSC_0796.jpg


UFO Chalice
DSC_0799.jpg


Jimmys Orange Sherbert (Straight from Jimmy)
DSC_0793.jpg


Twisted Kool Aid
DSC_0775.jpg


Mummy eye Chalice
DSC_0776.jpg


Emerald Mummy eye
DSC_0091-1.jpg


Wild BGM
DSC_0320.jpg
 
I have some of those, could I select only the pieces I want?

Twisted Kool Aid
Emerald Mummy eye
Golden Eye

SEND ME A PRICE FOR JUST THESE THREE
 
Last edited:
I am in the same boat...could you send me a quote for the following shipped to 83705

Wild BGM
Emerald Mummy Eye
Twisted Kool Aid
UFO
Golden Eye

Thanks in advance,

Robert
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new