Charterhouse Aquatics Experience

Ludders

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I occasionally see threads where people are having a rant about poor customer service, but in this case I only have positive things to say about this vendor.

I have used Charterhouse Aquatics for a number of years for odd equipment purchases here and there, but recently ordered almost all of the core equipment for my new build from them.

As part of my order were 2 MP10's, but I realised on the Thursday evening (after they had been shipped) they were not going to work on my new tank, it being made from 15mm glass.

I logged a ticket via email to their customer service support and received a reply first thing in the morning explaining the returns process.

The MP10's arrived Monday, but didn't have time to box them back up and ship them until Tuesday.
Charterhouse received them Wednesday and issued an immediate refund.
Now I was expecting this whole process to take about at week, but when I checked my bank balance at the end of the day, I found my account had been credited already.
That evening I was able to place an order for some Gyre XF330's and they will be with me today (Friday).

Hat off to an amazingly quick turnaround from a vendor, whom always responded promptly to any questions.

They stock a wide variety of equipment and would definitely recommend them to any UK reefers looking to either buy one off items or complete equipment for a new build off them.

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry no respect for any store that takes advantage off reefers 700£ for a torch :rolleyes:

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built my entire new 530g system with Charterhouse Aquatics, apart from the tank, which was custom built everything came from them, and I’m talking an awful lot of money! I can’t fault James and the other guys who work there and can’t recommend them enough.

I still get pretty much everything from them, and as part of the mass purchase I made I get a ‘special ongoing discount’ So I tend to call them and place big orders rather than odd bits. Infact I’ve just had 5 boxs of salt and other things arrive.

They are always pretty much cheaper than anyone else out there as well and I do check things on the internet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ludders

Ludders

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry no respect for any store that takes advantage off reefers 700£ for a torch :rolleyes:
How about this for a dear torch?
20201009_134150.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back