Chaz's 30g breeder

Well I've wanted a clam or 2 for my tank for a while now and tonight I finally bit the bullet. They should be at my doorstep before 12pm on wednesday. Here's the 2 I won.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
DSC02626.jpg

DSC02629.jpg
 
Wow so I haven't been on here in like a year. My tank has gone through a lot in that time. The 30b is cracked and gone and a 50b is in its place and I have a diy led lighting system over it. Look for a thread on my current system that I will post up soon.
 
Great looking tank. Is your sump a 20 high? I'd love to switch to a long instead of a high.
 
Can't wait to see the new thread man and welcome back!!
 
The sump is actually a standard 29g tank. Long and tall, best of both worlds.

Thanks Rehv, now I just gotta find the time to post it lol.
 
That Tank sure looks nice.
A lot better than when it was sitting in my basement empty.

Keep the pictures coming.
 
Haha thanks John, too bad I cracked the front panel on it lol. I still have it, I just have to replace that piece sometime.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new