Cheato Reactor

brick-brothers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
48
Location
Stroudsburg, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found use of this reactor thats been collecting dust in my garage. My question is for those who has a cheato reactor, do you have the output plumbed to your skimmer? Or filter sock? Or right back into the tank?

20210729_034158.jpg
 
I would plumb it back to a sock in case pieces break off. I hate cleaning return pumps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new