Check out this April Web update at AREEFCREATION.COM!

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
4,154
Reaction score
3,638
Location
Buffalo, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We uploaded some nice corals to the website this week including this Crazy Cynarina

R-APR22-069.jpg
https://shop.areefcreation.com/collections/wysiwyg/products/amazing-cynarina


We also loaded some of our Tank grown Euphyllia
R-APR22-070.jpg


R-APR22-074.jpg


R-APR22-073.jpg


And some other nice LPS
R-APR22-067.jpg


R-APR22-065.jpg


R-APR22-063.jpg



Check them all out and the rest of the corals we uploaded here https://shop.areefcreation.com/collections/wysiwyg
 
Season 6 Omg GIF by The Office
 
Just saw you carry Rock Hard Reefs frag plugs… you don’t have the big square plates do you????
I Need It GIF by MOODMAN
 
Just saw you carry Rock Hard Reefs frag plugs… you don’t have the big square plates do you????
I Need It GIF by MOODMAN

I'm all out of the big square plates at the moment. We only got a few to test them out but they are very nice. Thick, but nice. I'll get more on the next order with them which should be very soon. :)
 
I'm all out of the big square plates at the moment. We only got a few to test them out but they are very nice. Thick, but nice. I'll get more on the next order with them which should be very soon. :)
Quality stuff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new